Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tau Commander W.I.P.


Hi
This time I took for painting Tau Commander from FW. The model itself is interesting and painting it is pleasant but I'm not able to say when it will be finished, because I have to get back to my project for the competition.
Of course, in my free time, I will continue painting my commander.
As you can see the work is still in its early phase, but lately I had less time for my hobby but I'm going to finish it right after competition in Radom.



Cześć 

Tym razem wziąłem się za malowanie komandora Tau, z fabryki FW. Sam model jest ciekawy i maluje się go przyjemnie ale nie jestem w stanie powiedzieć kiedy będzie skończony, ponieważ muszę wrócić do mojego projektu konkursowego.Oczywiście w wolnych chwilach będę kontynuował malowanie komandora.Jak widać prace są dopiero w początkowej fazie, niestety ostatnio miałem mniej czasu na moje hobby ale zamierzam skończyć go zaraz po konkursie w Radomiu.








Greets!

LUK

No comments:

Post a Comment