Monday, December 3, 2012

Farseer

Hi!
All of us (Thebrushbrothers) had a little break from blogging recently. Fortunately, not from painting:) I have few works I haven't shown anywhere on the internet and I'll try to fix that in a few days:) Also, Redav have some new miniatures, I'm sure he's gonna share them with you:)

For now, I'll show you my recent work, another farseer painted by my, a commission work for a collector:)

This miniature won bronze in Master of Imagination 2012, single sci-fi category.

  MORE PICTURES


O, that's it for today:) I hope you like the news and will check out for more in future:)

cheers!

loler

2 comments:

  1. WOWWWW im in love!! how you make the blue and purple??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, glad you like it:)
      The blue was regal blue shaded with black, lighted with white and glazed with ice blue and some ultramarines blue in deep shadows.

      As for the purple, I used warlock purple as a base, shaded with with black a lighted with white. Then some glazing using regal blue in shadows and some glazing with pure warlock purple to get a juicy effect near the strongest highlights.

      hope that helps:)
      cheers!
      loler

      Delete