Sunday, March 20, 2011

Quick note

Hi there,

Within last week I was unable to find a minute for my hobby due to some other tasks. Unfortunatelly. :( This weekend I've made a progress in my Stormraven Gunship. Tomorrow or on Tuesday, depending on my time, I'll show you something interessting.

As for the future of TBB and me... You know, last article - this step by step tutorial - open my eyes for something... That was a good way. In a near future I'll prepare few similar tutorials. Right now I'm working on three - Death Company Dreadnought, Blood Angels Dreadnought and Blood Angels Assault Squad. I'll start my tutorials from Tuesday. Visit our site around 10 a.m (local time / polish area).

Additionally in the next month we're organizing Grey Knight painting competition. If you would like to know more and... maybe participate, please check this post for more information.

TBB crew will also paint GK Terminators, but we'll not put our works in survey gallery of finished modells. Each of us will paint GK in different method and after our competition ends, we will provide you with new tutorials with instruction how have we painted our models. Is that ok for you? ;)
Ps: sorry for my bad English. I should stop painting and start learning English language. Again. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Great news ¡¡

    Those tutorials are really the best contribution a painter can make to the Hobby.

    We are all eagerly awaiting them (specially the GK one..xd)

    PS: Don´t forget those videos ¡¡ ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    actually, I've recorded the video, now I have to put it together and record new voice becouse the original one was bad and you could hardly hear me speaking:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best..xD

    I think it would be easier and better (seeing other videos out there) to edit it with subtitles.

    Did you ever think of traslating your other tutorials with follower`s help? I could traslate them to Spanish, for example.

    If you need help, give a call ¡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. sry for late response, I was very busy lately. Ok, I'll add the subs this weekend.
    "Did you ever think of traslating your other tutorials with follower`s help? I could traslate them to Spanish, for example. "
    wow, that's great news:) If you're really willing to do it then we would be very grateful, and happy:)

    ReplyDelete