Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Eldar Jet Bikers - 2 complete and 4 to go !!!

-->
-->

Hi,

I finally completed 2 Jet Bikers. I managed to paint 2 more bikes but the drivers need to be painted.

Now I want to have a small brake from Eldar and I'm painted a Dark Elf Sorceress.
I like this sculpt very much and so far I have much fun painting her. I will post more WIP photos of her so u can see the work progressing. I wanted her skin to be pale because she is and dark elf and I don’t think they have much sunlight I Nagaroth hehe.

For her skin i used:
1. Tallarn Flesh - base color.
2. a wash from watered down tallarn flesh/blood red/regal blue (2:1:1) mix - to make deeper shadows,
3. from this point i started to build the highlights with a mix of Tallarn Flesh/Bleached Bone (1:1),
4. I added more highlights of pure bleached bone
5. and finally I highlighted it with pure Skull White.

The effects you can see on her back photo.

Stay tuned for more.

RED

No comments:

Post a Comment